（1）To check your NVR power supply whether it is correct, go to change it with correct one.you can not use the camera power adapter.
(2) Take out your Hard Disk from NVR and check it will reboot without Hard Disk
(4)Restored factory defaults wireless NVR
(5)Screen shot the version information and we can offer you upgrade package to upgrade the firmware
（1）To check your hard disk power and USB line whether they connects well or not, then go to touch the hard disk and check whether it can vibrate and become hot.
(2) To check your NVR power supply whether it is correct or not, go to change it with correct one.you can not use the camera power adapter.
(3) Perhaps the hard disk model is old that can not recognize or the current hard drive format is special.Please connect the hard disk to the computer and format it into FAT32 or NTFS format
(4) Also can try to change other Hard disk to check it whether it can work, such as your computer Hard disk.
(5) Restored factory defaults wireless NVR
(6) Screen shot the version information and we can offer you upgrade package to upgrade the firmware
( 1) The monitor does not support the current resolution output of the wireless NVR. A display that needs to be connected to a larger screen, such as television or other monitors that support higher resolution..
（2）Enter the system setup - General Setup- Screen Setup and then go to modify the resolution,( generally speaking, modify to lower resolution), and that can connect to your originally monitor.
(1) make sure if the IPC has been powered up and light on internet adapter is on ? (2) set the IP of IPC and NVR to fixed IP address (3) search IP address with ONVIF on NVR, if still cannot find the IP, please connect camera to NVR with cable to search (4) with above ways, still fail, please connect the camera to computer with cable, then use search tool to find the IP address, access the camera with IE browser , take a picture of camera’s system information and send it to customer server.